Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

1st December - 24 sleeps til Santa comes, I know this because we have a chalkboard where we have been recording
the onset of Christmas since early November!

So, I'm sharing a set of 3 Christmas cards which I made using a
free stamp set from
Creative Stamping Magazine.

I used Trimcraft papers on all three cards. Silent Night - I bought it last year in the sale.
The base card is Stamping Up! Crumb cake.
Because this paper had an embossed Christmas tree printed onto it I highlighted the tree with ink and added a few blue snowflakes & sentiment.
The piece at the bottom is 1" thick bias binding with some dotty ribbon and linen thread wrapped around to hold the snowflake.
Loving the simplicity.


Loving the Christmas baubles again this year.
Same stamp set, same colour theme and paper pad.
Just add ribbon and pearls!

Almost the same ingredients!
But this is a dinky 4 x 4 card and I've used WOW embossing powder on the snowflakes.
The sentiment has been stamped
onto Crumb Cake card and die cut using Stitched shapes framelits from Stamping up!

I hope you like this weeks trio of cards
if you like what you see, it would be lovely if you would follow me!

Thank you for reading to the end.
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Cheryl, with beautiful background papers, and incredible designs! And YES! I saw your post on FB first, so you have figured it out! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna - really pleased with myself! Thanks for commenting, its good to know that my cards are enjoyed. X

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I really love the stag stamp. X

    ReplyDelete