Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing my Cosy Polar Bear birthday card.
He's made using the free stamp set in Creative Stamping magazine - Winter Warmers.

He's a good size bear, coloured with Kuretake clean colour pens and I made his jumper separately, water coloured with my new pens and cut it out to pop on him.
The background circle layers are tattered lace torn edge circle diecuts.

Loved adding the chocolate lace to this card, it feels cosy, and I'm happy that I've given myself loads of space at the front of the stepper to make some flowers!

The larger flowers are Spellbinders dies - jewel flowers and flourishes  - and I found some gems to pop in the centre of the bigger ones.

The smaller flowers are Elizabeth Craft Design dies - I have had these in my stash for ages - I think these are my most favourite dies. They have a little pearl in the centre which I coloured with my alcohol markers.

Even if its not your birthday - Just chill.
X



No comments:

Post a Comment