Pages

Friday 8 December 2017

Today I'm sharing the cards I made with the Beautiful Baubles stamp set from Hunkydory - 
For the love of stamps
I'm not usually a fan of bauble cards but the last 2 years I have embraced them as you can achieve so many different looks with them.

 I tried the grunge look with this! a mix of 2 blues to create the background and baubles then got a bit over excited with the burnt look, I did add glitter swirls though.

This was my favourite bauble card, I love the lemon lime twist ink from Stampin Up!

See. . . . . Lemon Lime Twist again, but a bit more of a traditional look.

This is the dinky card - shows why we have Christmas - maybe should added Mary!

This one is going to Auntie Joan.

Thank you for looking - only 16 more sleeps!

X







No comments:

Post a Comment