Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

This months sponsor at
is
My card is made using Goats, there are some fabulous sentiments included with the set too.

I made the card base and frame using Calypso Coral cardstock from Stamping Up!
And I printed the sentiment onto white paper then die cut 2 of the ornamental tag dies, 
from Heartfelt Creations, to mount it on.
Then added some nuvo drops at the corners

Why not join us this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies -
Click HERE to show off your critter creations.

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that sweet goat's face! The coral paper looks perfect with the colors you colored the goat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I love your goat card for Naaanna. AND using the pantone colour of the year! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cheryl! Your little goat card is darling in those beautiful spring time colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl, your card is GORGEOUS! I love that fancy sentiment die flourish thingy, and you framed this li'l goat perfectly with a circle cut. Thank you so much for creating with Imagine That Digistamp! I'm happy to sponsor your challenge.

    ♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Kris - you have some beautiful images at Imagine That. X

      Delete