Sunday, 15 April 2018

I'm really pleased with this little card - made for a "monotone challenge".

The image is from Elizabeth Bell, coloured on holiday in
copics:- E000, E00, E50, E51, E21, E35, E55, E33, E57 & E23.
The card base is an old one I found in my cupboard, by Dawn Bibby,
and I have edged the base and image in
Early Espresso ink (my favourite Stampin Up! colour).
I added a beautiful sentiment from Crafters Companion and clear heat embossed,
edged with ink and adhered to the card with foam pads.

Those gorgeous flowers are Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood.
I inked the edges and added copper sticky fingers pearlidoodle in the centre.
(Had that in my stash ages!)
The twigs are Hunkydory Moonstone dies - Fairy Wishes.

Thank you for looking.

Saturday, 31 March 2018

So this month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies we have some wonderful images from Linda Simpson Designs
I printed the  birds  then chose this from the four images and selected some colours to complement it.
The card is 7" square white card which I edged with terracotta chalk cloud ink
Cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card and a vintage blue paper a little smaller to layer ontop - I ragged both around the edges and added a little more ink to make it look aged.
I cut a piece of patterned paper approx. 5" square and added this to the card at an angle, then added a strip of crochet lace along the bottom before I attached to the card base using foam pads.
Cut a second piece of kraft card approx. 5" square and another smaller piece of blue paper, I aged the edges to this and added a little crochet lace to the top and added this also with foam pads.
The image was inked around the edges then torn and curled, I did the same with the cream card, which was slightly bigger, and added to the card with foam pads.
I used the Royal Fern tonic die to add the greenery.
Then stamped the sentiment - words of wisdom FTLOS  - and used the circle punch. Hot glue was used to add this to the crochet lace.
bunch of flowers 2 die - Elizabeth craft designs - was used to create the flowers and I popped little yellow stamens in the centre
Then I added a little wink of stella to the flowers on the image.

I hope you like.