Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Hello
Thank you for popping by today to have a look at my creations this week.
Sending you a hug - using the Burst of spring vase
I love all the purples.
Ive used the stamp set to make the outer border of this look lacey
The sentiment is from
I added a little charm to the stem of the vase.
I really love how the pansies can be decoupaged so easily.
I think I could get this in the post no problem . . . . .
. . . . . . unlike these pansies in a wooden jug!
This was fun to make.
The pansies were left over from the cards I made last week.
I have painted over them all with 3D CRYSTAL LACQUER
I found the wooden jug in a charity shop-
there's some amazing finds in charity shops!
To see how these were made and get loads more inspiration 
on the Heartfelt Creations blog - click HERE
X







4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous projects Cheryl! I absolutely love your beautiful jug of pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic makes. The colours are gorgeous.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete