Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

This months sponsor at
is 

I have used Big West Kisses
to create this card for the love of my life
on Valentines Day.
 This shaped card I found in my stash and thought what a great base it would make. I coloured the white card with frosted aqua chalk cloud ink. Then dropped some water on it to bleach a few areas.
I randomly stamped "artisan textures" from stampin up! in red and added some frosting powder around the edges.
The kissing fishes were printed on white card, coloured with copics and die cut using the eyelet hearts from  Heartfelt Creations.
Then I printed the sentiment onto some patterned paper and layered it on top of a slightly darker paper, to adhere at the bottom of the card.
As the card base had die cut patterns in it I decided to adhere some paper at the back of them and I tied it together at the top with an orangey bow.

thank you for popping by . . . . .
please come and join us at the 2CCC challenge blog
X




3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Those kissing fish are adorable and so is your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, I like what you did with this image, made me smile. DTeamie CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely PRECIOUS Cheryl!! Love your pretty colorful layers and the amazing detail you gave to this design!! Sending HUGS from your teamie! :)

    ReplyDelete