Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

I'm really getting into the idea of recycling
I found this little ceramic mug in a charity shop
It reminded me of the Backyard Blossoms from Heartfelt Creations
So I couldn't resist making a few and popping them in.

This is quite fiddly to make but a good pair of tweezers come in handy!
 It was a bit tricky tucking the stems into the mug.
 I used copics to try and get the flowers the same colour as they were on the mug.
Then coloured the greenery using my Stampin Up! inks.
My love of glitter is growing - just a little bit of transparent glitter is added to the filler flowers.
The Coneflower centres were coloured using a papermania glitter pen.
Thank you for popping by.
X


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Cheryl! Your coneflowers are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing work - this is wonderful :-)
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete