Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

At Easter we went on a family holiday, we did a bit of chilling.
And I took my copics!


Love the colour of her hair
I die cut her into a circle and made a wreath of leaves for her.
Stamp the leaves with Leafy Accents stamp set , Die cut 
Then stamp your sentiment


This is the first Elizabeth Bell lass that I coloured,
love her grey hair.
the leaves were made using
and some cosmic shimmer mist
Love the little sentiment from Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps.
But mostly I'm so pleased with the way everything blends together on the gorgeous Classic Wedding Collection Papers  from Heartfelt Creations


I've really enjoyed turning this image from Elizabeth Bell into a card using my Leafy Accents stamp, die and mold from HEARTFELT CREATIONS
The petunias and stamens are also from Heartfelt Creations
I love this little image from Elizabeth Bell.
The back ground was achieved with some of Stampin Up!'s newest colours - Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue and Mango Melody 
Thank you for looking
X


2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome colouring and design Cheryl. Just love your flower leaf arrangements on them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations! I love the designs and the beautifully coloured images. xx

    ReplyDelete