Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Its time for another challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
This time the talents of Rick St Dennis

Which I coloured in Copics:-
Copics:- N4, N5, Y15, Y18, Y35, YR31, FRV1, RV25, R12, B00, BG34, BV17

I started with 
5 3/4" square blue card base
5 1/2" square pink card
5" square lime green paper
Then layered these up onto the base card twisting them as I went - then ran a glue pen along the side of the layers and added blue glitter

I then layered some blue and pink card with blue dotty ribbon, and added this to the base card.  Adding glitter between the blue and pink card.

I die cut the image using the large label shape (Tattered Lace Shabby Offset Tags). The sentiment is Vintage affections from LDRS. Then I edged the tag with Summer Sky chalk cloud ink and attached to the card using foam pads.

I popped a spotty bow at the bottom attaching it with hot glue.

Hope you like my party dancing elephant.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment