Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

  This is my favourite Christmas DT card made with Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps "Beautiful Baubles" "Warming Words" and "Cosy Christmas" stamp sets, and its a 7" x 7" card so its really going to stand out on the mantelpiece.
There's a layer of 6x6 silver mirri card then I used inks and water on a craft mat to make a cosy coloured background and added a few stamped snowflakes. Warming Words sentiment was stamped onto white card and layered on mirri before positioning on the card.
I used Perfectly Natural paper to stamp and emboss the fireplace a couple of times then I cut it out and decoupaged it - the candles, clock and fireplace swag are also decoupaged. A bit of colour was added using my copic pens.
I stamped the baubles in green and clear embossed these before colouring them and adding diamond stickles to give them a bit of twinkle - they were all added to the card using silicone glue and a white gel pen was used to mark out the strings they are hanging from.

No comments:

Post a Comment