Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

O Holy Night stamp set from For the Love of Stamps - Hunkydory
To make this easel card I used a 6x6" base card and scored then folded down the centre of the front. I then cut a 6x6" piece of mirri and a slightly smaller sheet of Twilight Kingdom paper then layered them onto the easel. I made the stopper at the front with a 6x2" strip of mirri and more Twilight Kingdom paper, then tied a bow in the centre and mounted it onto the front of the card using foam pads. The sentiment was stamped in black onto a white circle, edged with co-ordinating ink and layered onto silver mirri before sticking into the centre of the bow.
To make the scene I used Stampin Up Bermuda Bay and So Saffron ink. Add the ink directly to a craft mat, spray with water and rub the white card stock onto it, allow to dry naturally to get less bend in the card, then I die cut an oval. Stamp and black emboss the scene on the oval. I made the star using the  O Holy Night mask and stencil paste then covered it with glitter while it dried. It was then mounted onto a silver mirri oval and added to the card with foam pads. I finished it off with some gems in each corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment