Pages

Saturday 25 September 2021

 Happy Saturday
Thanks for popping in to check my new post.

I have just been live on
and I created this beautiful card
using the new release. . . . . .


The Collection is made up of 3 die sets
which fit together perfectly and mix and match
to create some amazing combinations

The dies cut beautifully through the
and give the projects a regal look.
And I wanted to use some beautiful, but smaller
florals so that I could show off these
beautiful die cuts as much as possible.
The FLOWERING DOGWOOD was perfect for this.
The sentiment from the
fits perfectly in this centre die.

Of course, now we have so many beautiful BUTTERFLIES,
it would be rude not to pop one on the bottom,
just to finish it off!

Have a great weekend.
x













No comments:

Post a Comment