Pages

Saturday 24 July 2021

 I couldn't resist using my
"lupin blueprint" stamp from Chocolate Baroque to enter
this months challenge - FLOWERS

Shimmer shakers from cosmic shimmer have been used
to create a background for the card base
and a background for my flower stamp.

I have also used granny apple green and
gorgeous grape inks from Stamping Up! to
edge my papers and stamp the images.

You know me - it goes without saying that there
is usually some Heartfelt Creations attached somewhere,
to everything I do and in this case . . . . . 
Its paper from the Butterfly Dreams Collection and
the Eyelet oval and basics die set.

Thanks for popping in to see me.
Have a great day
X

2 comments:

  1. A pretty creation with the CB Lupins and lovely colour palette as well, many thanks for joining in with our Flowers theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CB stamp you used, very pretty card. Thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete