Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Today I am sharing a card . . . .step by step.
Made using my Grandma's favourite flower -
I don't have a lot of paper left in this collection,
it is one of my favourites - pansys
remind me of my childhood,
and were the first flower I nurtured from seed!
This is what I had left . . . . . 
I stamped the flowers onto Flower shaping paper
using the sweet plum memento ink
Then added buttercup archival ink to the centres
and die cut the flowers
I used copic BV000 on the centre line of each flower
 Then added sweet plum ink around the edges
 I stamped the leaves using green ink - I found these in the bag, already stamped!
And I die cut them
 They all went into the mold - sunny side down
I glued the flower petals together
only needed a little glue behind the double petals
Then my flowers were almost finished
Just to add dandelion yellow nuvo drops in the centre
of each one
And sprinkle with crystal art glitter
I then cut the pieces I needed to make the card.
were used to cut out my ovals
I cut the paper to fit the card base.
I needed a little more pattern to the bottom left of the
card so I chopped this and glued it onto the
larger piece of paper. Then inked the edges and
adhered it to the card base.
The ovals were glued into place.
the white one and the top paper were glued together and added
using foam pads
Then I added the flowers and leaves using hot glue.
and the sentiment tag was added to finish it off.
Thank you for popping by today, I hope I have inspired you.. . . . .
why not check out the bundles with 15% off at
and see what flowers you could make.
X


3 comments: