Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

I love the theme of the
I couldn't decide what to make so just started
to see where I went with it.
My first card "from the heart"
is the fern heads from Lavinia Stamps,
it just reminded me of spring in the woods here.
I know its not really a spring flower, but
it felt like spring to me!
I have made a brusho background using olive green, and
mounted it onto a background paper -
Sugarspun Collection from Heartfelt Creations
The corners are from the
Swirly Accents spray die also from Heartfelt Creations
and the granny apple green card is by
Stampin Up!
Thank you for popping by today.
X


3 comments:

  1. I love how the detailed border works so well with the floral part of your card. The twine with the little heart embellishment brings the whole thing together beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen
    blog - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Make my Monday Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete