Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Welcome to the TEA TIME COLLECTION
from Heartfelt Creations
making its debut today
Who doesn't love a shaped card, and this teapot is so easy to create.
It has been stamped and heat embossing in GOLD,
Coloured lightly with a couple of copic pens, and diecut.

The tag has been die cut using the ORNAMENTAL TAGS DIE and
the leaves are from the CLASSIC ROSE.

I could not resist a FLORAL FASHIONISTA bloom to decorate it with.

Love this collection so much - I made 2 this week!
I totally love this Tea Time sentiment,
which I have heat embossed onto VELLUM
This time a pale pink tea pot and
a classic rose on the back of the card.
I coloured using copics and tried to keep the florals
pale and delicate.
Perfect tea party! 
Thank you for popping by today.
X



1 comment: