Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018


The Leafy Accents are so versatile.
Matched with the OAKBERRY LANE FLOWERS - amazing
I love the way this card turned out - its just a little bit different and gives 2 panels perfect for showcasing the flowers.

The sentiment is from the ORNAMENTAL TAGS DIE
and it fits perfectly in the centre of this card
I made the card into 4 equal panels with the larger 5th panel in the centre, 
then added the larger flowers to the outer panels
I really enjoyed making this card, I love the shaping molds from HEARTFELT CREATIONS, they make the shaping so easy, effective and quick.
For full details of how I made the card please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog,
or shop HERE

Thank you for looking
X



5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is eye popping gorgeous Cheryl! Love the beautiful colours and your awesome flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl, this makes me so happy! Such a elegant card with such gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWza ! That is AWESOME !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cheryl that is so gorgeous!! The flowers are super pretty in that colour.

    ReplyDelete