Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

O my word - what an amazing Black Friday Launch
 I have made my first album
and I chose the fabulous Under the Sea Collection to bring it to life
The Ornamental Tags die set made the front title.
Just look inside
I love these vivid papers, they add so much life to the project.
The white areas are for your photos - this one is held in place with the Petite Pocket Accents Die
All my sea creatures were embossed with gold and tinted with orangey ink
This photo is held in place with the Elegant Pocket Accents Die and the pockets on the second page are made using the Ornate Pocket Accents Die
I used Tim Holtz distress embossing powder on most of my die cuts, it looked like sand when it had been heat set, others I tinted with the orangey ink.
Its always great to have a few tags
This is another way of using the Petite Pocket Accents Die
And the big Ornate Pocket Accents Die looked amazing with distress embossing powder on it.
The photo strips are part of the package when you purchase the album - very handy.
This picture and the next show 2 different cuts using the smaller Elegant Pocket Accent Die

Nearly at the back page.

I hope I have inspired you.
Be sure to visit and shop if I have - CLICK HERE
X











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Album Cheryl! Love how you used the under the Sea Collection...it's perfect for this album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Cheryl. So much to catch the eye!

    ReplyDelete