Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Last week a delicate card made with the Buttons and Blooms Collection
Visit Heartfelt Creations Blog for lots of inspiration - click HERE

This week I've gone bright and bold - love the versatility of this collection
The card was shaped using the Album Tags and Accents Die.
And I used my Tim Holtz embossing powders on the flowers
then coloured them  with some bright inks.
Love the vivid blue of these fabulous papers.
I found a little wooded box in a craft/book store and it was perfect for
covering and creating a little caddy for keeping special things in.
My daughter has her eye on this one!

Full details and instructions are on the  Heartfelt Creations blog .

Bye for now
X






1 comment:

  1. Love this Cheryl! What a perfect gift...your daughter has a good eye!

    ReplyDelete