Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

HAPPY HEARTFELT HALLOWEEN

This isn't scary - its my Floral Halloween
made using Heartfelt Creations stamps, dies and papers
I hope you like it.

So I used the Merry and Bright paper collection for my background.
The purple flowers were made using the Backyard Blossoms paper collection.
The orange flowers were made using the Oakberry Lane Blossom stamps and dies
And the beautiful swirls are made with the Delicate Border Basics die set.
The stamens are rock candy stamens
and the single orange flowers have black stickles for their centres.
The vellum Dogwood flowers have orange marmalade nuvo drops in them
which I coated in transparent glitter.

For full instructions, please pop over to the Heartfelt Creations blog, where you will find tonnes of inspiration for using the dies and stamps.

Thank you for popping by today - have a great Halloween.
X





1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Cheryl! I love the beautiful colors! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete