Pages

Thursday 18 January 2018

I've really enjoyed the freebies in Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine this month.
I have made 2 sets of cards which I shall make a box for to give as gifts.
There's even enough left to make at least another set.

Blue set . . . . . . . .Pink set!
Made with the free papers, inked around edge, handmade flowers and a stamped sentiment from Hunkydory FTLOS Essential Insert Collection

I used the Signature Collection dies which came free with the magazine
to make these sympathy cards. 

The lovely papers - die cut with the freebie Antique edge dies from Signature Collection by Sara Davies. I have added a row of pearls across the top of the card and edged the card with ink.

This was the first design I put together. The papers are so lovely they really don't need too much adding to them to make a pretty card.

I used some ribbons from some of the Christmas wrapping this year to add a feminine touch to this one. It took a little longer to make due to all the die cutting.

A little bit more die cutting. 

And a little bit more!

No die cutting here - but plenty of pearls.


So once I had bought Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine and found the best  co-ordinating card for the card bases, everything else came from my stash.

I shall keep an eye out for this magazine next month - 
Now I just need to make a matching box for each set.

Thank you for looking.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment