Pages

Thursday 25 January 2018

I am entering this card in the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge
The theme this week is "let it snow"
I've made a little card with some freebies from a magazine and my Stampin Up! inks.

I used a basecard of midnight navy and cut a slightly smaller piece of white card to get inky with.
The embossing folder was covered in cosmic shimmer chalk cloud and after I had run it through the embossing folder I wiped the ink off the snowflakes to lighten them.
I them stamped some darker pink snowflakes with Sweet Sugarplum ink and adhered this to the base card.

The navy snowflakes were also part of the freebies. I just glittered them up with wink of stella and stamped the label.

Another Christmas card made ready for December!

x

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination Cheryl...lovely, lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. the embossing is perfect. Nice snowflakes too, thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday. Awesome.

    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty background and lovely navy snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different layers of snowflakes! Thanks for playing Merry Monday Challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments. X

    ReplyDelete