Pages

Wednesday 31 January 2018


Digi stamp from Skeepski Designs:-
Otter Halves
I love these Otters, perfect to make a Valentines card for my Husband.
I used:-
Ink:- Old Olive/Pear Pizzaz - Stampin  Up!
Chalk cloud:- Toasted Rose -Cosmic Shimmer
Copics:- W00, W1,W3, W5, W7,W9, E43, E55, E81, R43
Heart punch
Papers
Green ribbon
brown and green card

I coloured the cute little guys with copics .
Then I masked off the otters and added green ink under them,
and the Toasted Rose above.
The card is a 7" x 5" I made the layers in brown and green then
tore some paper to create layers and coloured torn areas in green inks
then cut the image to size and edged with ink before adding to the green and brown layers.
I added the ribbon then adhered to the base card using foam pads.
The sentiment is printed and punched onto a heart and edged with the chalk cloud.

Why not enter the challenge this month? at Crafty Critter Crazies












4 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE your card design on this, Cheryl! The woodgrain is marvelous and the sentiment is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you. I shall be visiting yours very soon! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! I love your coloring and the amazing background, so earthy and soul-touching. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card, Cheryl. I love the gorgeous soft color palette and you've colored your little otters so beautifully. My daughter lives in Monterey, CA so we are very fond of otters. In fact, I thought I was making an otter card for her for Valentines day but it turned out to be a seal! LOL. I'll be posting it soon on my website: pinkpanoply.blogspot.com. Happy to be following you. Nancy

    ReplyDelete