Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Hello

Thanks for popping by to have a look at what I've been up to this week.



The free papers in making cards magazine are fab and I just layered a bit of black card with this topper and added backing paper and a sentiment stamp from the free stamps. There's a few glittery stars on it too.





I love this little guy. . . . so cute . . . I layered him on black and white card then added a metal Christmas tree charm with my bakers twine. The charm is just right with the free Christmas tree paper that comes with the magazine.





It's my brothers birthday in December - this will be perfect for him. I've used the free stamps from a previous issue to stamp the sentiment.





Another little cutie enjoying the snow. With the black layers and an inch thick lace bow finished of with a bit of sparkle gem. 



Thank you for looking - which penguin is your favourite?



Cheryl
X

No comments:

Post a Comment