Pages

Friday 27 October 2017


Todays card has been made using dies.

The backing card is from the Twilight Kingdom adorable scorable card pack. I cut a smaller piece of white to create a border then I set to work to create the main image on another piece of white card.

I cut out two of the fairies on a masking sheet - fairy wishes moonstone range of dies by Hunkydory.
Positioned them onto the card and added 3 different shades of ink to make the background - these colours are from Stampin Up, such a good range of colours.
The stars have been stencilled onto the card using Pumpkin Pie Ink.
Then I stamped and mounted my sentiment and added some gold thread behind it and a very tiny fern leaf in black.
When you peel off the masking tape, your silhouette is revealed.

Thank you for looking.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment