Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Today I've made 2 little cards with my free stamp set and papers which came with the Hunkydory For the Love of Stamps magazine. They were really quick to make and dead cute.
The red one is a 4 x 4" white card blank with a slightly smaller piece of red snowy paper from the magazine. I gave it a 1 1/4" belt at the bottom and use a circle of double sided sticky to make a glitter circle. Then I stamped and coloured the reindeer on a circle of white and stamped the sentiment on a smaller circle and positioned them on the card.

HO HO HO was made with a 3 3/4" white card base folder to make a stepper card, and a 3 1/2" circle was used to make the background, its been layered with the beautiful papers that come in the magazine. I cut my stamped and coloured images then positioned onto the card with foam pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment